Maple Rapids and Lowe United Methodist Churches would like to challenge you. Challenge you to attend one of the wonderful events/committee meetings that take place at one of our churches.
- Community Outreach Group (COG) typically meets on the 4th Sunday of the month at 6:30pm. The location of the meeting rotates between Maple Rapids and Lowe. This Group helps to organize and put on different events that help our community and its members. Serving the church outside the walls of the church!!
- Monday Morning every week at 6am a small group meets at the Wheel Inn in St. Johns for morning prayers. All are welcome to join and start your week out in a prayerful way.
- Tuesday mornings at 11am a bible study is offered at Maple Rapids UMC. All are welcome to attend
- Both Churches have their own choirs. Lowe UMC Choir meets on Wednesday nights at 7pm, Maple Rapids UMC Choir meets on Thursday nights at 5:30pm
- Pastor Kathy Leydorf-Keck offers ministry to Grace Haven Assisted Living the 3rd Sunday of the month. This is a time to share the word of God and fellowship with those that might not be able to make it out to a church service. All church members are welcome to attend and serve with Pastor Kathy . She also attends Hazel Findlay to provide ministry quarterly throughout the year in rotation with other Churches in the area.
- On Monday nights at 6:00 pm a group from the Church heads to Lowe UMC to work up a sweat by taking part in Cardio Drumming. All are welcome to join and they would love to have you.